blueduck's blog

this is me. more or less.

Monday, September 18, 2006

week off

ok so its been a while.

had a splendid week off doing nothing other than watch films - a sort of catch-up.

then tried - again - to get a cat. it ran away. not happy. went to commiserate with me mom an me cats in the countryside. they did a jolly good job! not before having a fab meal in a posh pub on the river at streatley where my parents used to moor the boat back in the day. it was quite weird for my mom as she hadn't been there for a good 20 years.

went to oxford on sat. had some good cheap cider. hooked up with tim.

went to whitstable on sunday. saw peter cushing's "evil seat" but some evil old folk were sitting on it all afternoon. tried to buy zak some oysters but he wouldn't have a whole half pint!!!!

work was rubbish today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Zak. Eating oysters is never a pretty experience.

7:54 AM  
Blogger kumquat said...

thank you so much for your donation to www.justgiving.com/marathonjoy

i was delighted to see i had something there so quickly after i'd set up the page.


really appreciate your support.

feel free to advertise me on your blog!!! ;)

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home