blueduck's blog

this is me. more or less.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

this week

ok. what's been happening. had a birthday and a leaving to celebrate in our favourite pizza joint. went to test drive a car. fell in love. bought it. spent the rest of the week trying to buy affordable insurance. failed - they fleeced me. then had to queue to speak to three people to get a residents parking permit only for them to tell me they would only give me a month as i didn't have the complete logbook as I HAD ONLY JUST BOUGHT THE CAR. oh for flips sake. then we had a stock take and i got to bed at 3ish only to lie and stare at the ceiling willing sleep to come upon me. and we still have no air conditioning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of a picture of your new toy?

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have fond memories of driving with you to Cambridge on a book delivery. Glad to hear you're behind the wheel again!
I also have a new toy though I can't drive it. Check out yokohamarama for more...

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s Happy Birthday!!!!!!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home